Re: Same old...

[posted and e-mailed]

Hi Guy,

Sorry you had to wade through the same old muck.  Before you leave (assuming
you haven't a;ready done so) may I make a suggestion?  Stick around and
contribute useful stuff -- questions, answers or both -- to the newsgroup.
Your input will be valued.  More importantly, adding signal improves the
overall SNR.  By leaving you cede that much more of the group's potential
value to those whose purpose is to drive away all but folks like themselves.

This is by no means intended as a flame, friend.  I'd like to see you stay
and add whatever you can to the forum rather.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics