Re: Bassburglaralarms.com & Bass-home.com BBB problems ONCE AGAIN

> Huh....I have dealt with their company and had nothing but GOOD
> results and response.    Did it every occur to you that you MIGHT have
> pissed him off?   Being a customer does NOT make you right.

You're replying to a guy known as "Jiminex" (not his real name).  He's a
competitor who sells installed alarm systems.  Like Sabodish (who pretends
to be a "moderator"), this fellow somehow believes that he can decide who
can and cannot post in that newsgroup. He has earned a place in the kill
files of numerous people.  Most others ridicule or ignore him.

Sorry these trash-talkers have decided to spill their bile over into CHA.