Re: Bassburglaralarms.com & Bass-home.com BBB problems ONCE AGAIN

I have only been lurking around here for about a year or two and I have not
noticed any of the bashing by Bass that you are talking about.  I have only
seem attempts at advice in a civil manor from Bass.  Granted I don't read
everything and I even stop reading threads that turn into flame wars, but I
have to tell ya, I can't remember any flaming FROM Bass.

Craig