Re: CM15A

I have five RS-232 and five USB boards (one of each is populated) but I
haven't gotten very far with the firmware. My health makes it really tough
to handle major, lengthy projects as I can't spend enough hours per day to
maintain continuity.

But, I haven't given up yet - I'm still trying to finish it. I've spent the
past 2-3 weeks exploring Realbasic 2005 which will let me create a
cross-platform interface (Windows, Linux, OS X) if I can finish the
firmware.