Re: 360 degree video real time... interested?

If anyone is still interested...
This will probably be the biggest patent squatter on my dreams.
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/patents/us/687/6870563/6870563.pdf

Hopefully there will be a cheap immitation niche market.
Or I may have some alternate math up my sleeve!

Sorry if I acted out of line, but its healthy to let the id inside fuss a
little bit...then move on.
I give you all the right to psychically fart too!
Lets not be too proper, it stiffles creativity.!