Re: OT - Chair webbing

I found it!

Was walking past a big ACE HW today on the way to lunch, and saw they had a
webbed lawn chair on display.  (Turned out that they only had one in the
store)..  They had replacement webbing - a package with enough for 2 chairs
for $8.50.  They only had blue, but what the heck.  I think I'll pick up an
extra package tomorrow so I'll have replacement webbing 15 years from now
when the chairs again need replacement.

BTW, for those wondering, yes I do have a couple of the "collapse into a
bag" canvas chairs, but these alum chairs are about 25 years old, and were
well built, and it would be a shame to toss them!

Thanks for the links, but the problem with ordering something like this from
the web is that you spend more in shipping and handling than the price of
the product.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dc_furniture_outdoor/article/0,1793,HGTV_3447_1373239,00.html