OT - Chair webbing

With an automated home, I find sitting in the yard enjoyable, knowing that
the house will take care of itself.

Anyway, my chair of choice is an aluminum folding lawn chair.  The webbing
is starting to get pretty bad, and I know it's easy to replace.  The problem
I have is that I can's seem to find a place that sells the replacement
webbing (it's a roll of plastic webbing about 3" wide, and last time I
bought any, it was a couple of bucks.

Anybody know of a retailer that still sells replacement webbing?  I've
searched the web but didn't turn up anything.

Thanks in advance.