Re: Need an opinion on home automation and speech recognition

IBM ported Via Voice to Linux in 2000 but I think they withdrew it a year or
so after that. There are other ASR packages available. Google on "linux
speech recognition".

Check out Neil Cherry's site for Linux and Home Automation.

     http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/index.html