Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

Ethan Winer wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > Sorry to see this newsgroup is now being flooded with hate-posts. <
>
> Rest assured that all the regulars appreciate your contributions
here, and
> we recognize the trouble-makers for the jerks they are.
>
> --Ethan

Well Ethan,

First of all, by your cross post to ASA and CHA, it's obvious that you
don't see any value in keeping CHA free of all of this garbage.

By your statement can I presume that you don't mean that you consider
Bass as the instigator of what is now occuring here? I don't know nor
care who first cross posted but I DO know that  " I " have specifically
avoided doing so in the past. If simply for the reason of keeping you
people out of something that Bass has created here but has obviouly
learned his lesson and hasn't done in CHA. This is made apparent by the
fact that he doesn't treat people in CHA the way he has in other groups
in the past. From your point of veiw, I can understand that you would
not care to delve into the past of this loathsome deviant, as long as
he's done nothing in your group to arouse the ire of anyone there.

However, you seem to think that it may be important for the people in
ASA to know that YOU don't think Bass is as insidious as everyone in
ASA KNOWS he is. AND  .... you choose to cross post to let ASA
participants know. Well Ethan, as soon as you cross that line into ASA
you open yourself and CHA to whatever happens in ASA.

Regardless of what your "feelings" are ....... the **** FACTS ****
remain that Bass is exactly what he has proved himself to be. It is no
mere coincidence that dozens and dozens of people have, can, and do
protest the debased conduct of this aberrent social deviant, all of
which is archived in Usenet for all to see.

He's done nothing to you, so I can understand your "feelings". But your
"feelings" are not fact and therefore I'd suggest that you keep them in
CHA. They hold no credibility in ASA.

I'd also ......... AGAIN ......... suggest that it would be prudent for
everyone in both groups to just let this episode drop and go back to
our respective cliques. As soon as you or anyone cross posts and
RESPONDS, it's going to start all over again. If you receive an
unsolicited cross post from someone in this group and YOU respond,
you've opened a door for more of the same of what you are experiencing
right now. Make your choice.

LET IT GO! You will NEVER get concession or aggrement on your
"feelings" about this slimy bastard from me. Keep your "feelings" in
CHA and I'll keep my FACTS in ASA.

Theres no reason for any animosity between us ......... as long as you
don't try to impress your fallacious opinion of Bass on anyone by cross
posting. We know what he is and what he's done here and to others. If
you don't care, or haven't had him attack you, all well and good
........... for you. Keep it to yourself. Bring it here and you'll
simply be letting his conduct be the reason for the destruction of yet
another Usenet group. Should you or others in CHA choose otherwise
...... it makes no difference to me.

So, .... to sum it up ..... you don't have an ice cubes chance in hell
of ever convincing anyone with your "feelings" and ..... if you try to
do it in ASA, you can be sure that I will be there to refute anything
that you might say in his favor, with facts and testimony from him and
from his victims.

All of you in CHA have the ability to end this.

Please do it, for your own sake.