Re: USB camera - device not accepting address .., error -110

Hi,

I finally decided to test my RH distro (kernel 2.6.10) on my other box
that used to host Windows XP and everything works fine. I used the
spca5xx driver and spcaview tool that I've downloaded from
http://mxhaard.free.fr/download.html.

I was told that the important thing with that device (VA11A) is to load
the module with the usbgrabber parameter set to 1 (modprobe spca5xx
usbgrabber=1).

Thanks for all your help and advice.

Regards,
Nathalie.