Re: Insteon Shipping & Elk Price M1G lowers

> The powerful Elk M1G is now lower $545.93

That is correct.  ELK lowered the dealer cost and MAP on the M1Gold.  They
are discontinuing the M1 Standard panel.  In July we expect to have the new
"M1 Easy8" panel as well.  This will be a full-featured panel like the M1
Gold but with less I/O.  We are also now shipping the Elk Ethernet port for
the M1 Gold.  One of the advantages of ELK's TCP/IP connection is a built-in
web server.  No dedicated PC server is required.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics