Re: Question for Robert Bass

Yep, I have the manual. But it doesn't seem to know that there is a
bank of switches on the back of the stat.

Oh well. I may never find out the mystery of the switches, but it's
nice to know that for some reason this thread has been dredged from the
depths of the most 'ignored thread pile' and placed into the sunshine
for a few brief moments.

It makes me happy to know this thread has gotten some measure of
contentment in life.