Advice on two Tranceivers with the same house code...

Hi again!

I use three housecodes in my house.

All of my main lights and switches are on code "M".

"G" is for cameras.

"N" is for things like automatic motion sensors, and so forth.  (I will
soon put macros on this code)

As I am sitting here assembling all sorts of antennae and wires to get
my new CM15A to work with my under-powered slim remotes from all over
the house, I had an idea:

I plugged in my old transceiver ALONG WITH the new CM15A.

Now, my old, trusty, regular transceiver receives "M" housecodes (which
is great, because so many of those slim remotes are too weak to
activate it).

My new CM15A will receive all the other housecodes (N, G, etc).

As far as I know, this setup should work well, no?

Can anyone think of a reason _not_ to have a 'backup' transceiver along
with the CM15A, to 'help out' those weak Slim remotes?

Thanks!

Mike