Re: CM15A Firmware versions

I'm not using their firmware or software. I've replaced the MCU with a PIC
and am using an RS-232 link.

If you replace the antenna as I've shown in the link below and add the
preamp, you can expect ~200' range under typical conditions.

     http://www.mbx-usa.com/cm15a.htm

I'm amazed to hear they are having so much trouble given that most of this
was reasonably stable with the CM11A.