Re: Advice on two Tranceivers with the same house code...

You are 100% correct.

The main problem was with the Dim and Bright.  They send two codes
throughout the house.

However, there was another collision... as I playing around, watching
the Activity Monitor, I pressed M16 a few times... and all of a sudden,
an M13 popped up in the monitor.  Wow.

That's why I disabled housecode M from the CM15A.  No more duplicate
issues.

Fun fun fun........!