ANN: Mac Home Automation Store

We have just opened a new Macintosh home automation store:

http://www.funforgeeks.com/catalog/

We have several products in stock, all of which have been proven to
interface smoothly with the popular Mac home automation software,
Indigo. Additionally, we have starter packages available that include
all the needed components to get started with Mac home automation. Look
for more Mac home control products to be in stock soon.

Norm