Re: Problem with CM11

I had the same problem as you.  Must leave the batteries out for 10 minutes
or more.  Over the last couple of years, the situation did get more frequent
until the CM11 wouldn't work more than a day or two before going
dysfunctional again.  Now I have a SmartHome 1132CUP.  Works great.  Rock
solid.  Don't waste your money on X10 and ActiveHomePro.