Re: DSC 832 - how to reset?

"Bob Linca" <AbbyNormal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Mg9Yd.1539$0h.10146@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The trouble light will reset when it makes a call that does not require a
> response e.g a pager.
>
> I also have a DSC832, and after some playing around, I came up with a
> solution that works quite well.
>

> Here's how it works:

<snip>

Here's hopin' you have system smoke detectors installed.  It would be down
right embarrasin' to get a call you interpret as a burg signal and come home
to a pile of smoking rubble...

Fire Captain:  "We've got good news and bad news.  The bad news is we got
the call too late to save the structure.  The good news is we rescued the
cat and the dog and Fireman Jones has your goldfish in his helmet."

:-))