Re: I need internet dective software

Paul,

You've reached the same realization as almost everyone else.  Most of this
childish whining usually stays in the sandbox at alt.security.alarms, but
sometimes it spills over here.

This guy has to hide behind a false "Group Moderator" title, and jumps on
any chance to continue his vendetta against Mr. Bass.  I do have to give him
some credit - this latest response is the most creative twisting of a
completely unrelated thread I've seen so far. . .