Re: best cable for video camera

"G. Morgan" <alarmprosnail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:42363517.444399813@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: best cable for video camera
> Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
> => Group Moderator <=  wrote:
>
>>PS: Michael Sabodish, does not have anything to do with
>>http://www.Goofysplace.com  DO A WHO IS and instant proof will be
>>available.
>>-Moderator
>

> Liar,
>
> Anyone can get  Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Mike has taken great pains to distance himself from the Goofy web site as
well as the "spoof" site of Robert's new company.  Unfortunately for him, it
was less than two years ago that the "who-is" resolved to the same address
and phone numbers as Mike's supposed "brick and mortar" store.  I posted the
information in this group a couple of months ago.