Re: Biometric Fingerprint and Face Keyless Entry for Home!

> > This is spam, NOT on a requested topic or question
>
> I disagree.  It's a commercial message but the goods being offered may
very
> well be of interest to automators.  There's no requirement that a
commercial
> mesage only be posted in direct response to another poster's query.

May well be of interest doesn't justify spam.  Commercial messages are
generally unwelcome in newsgroups and barely tolerated when used in
conjunction with actually answering and ASKED question.  As such that
message was plain ol' spam and not welcome in this group.

Look, I'm all for folks being able to make a buck but not without it
'costing' something.  In a newsgroup that cost is usually borne by helping
answer actual questions asked by real people (not just shills).

And what's even worse is it's a link to an ebay auction.  Doesn't ebay have
some sort of "do not spam your item to newsgroups" policy?