Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

Hi Dave!

You are correct...!  The documentation clearly mentions that dot, and
where it goes.

If, however, the dot touches the board (dot side down), then it will
affect the other pins.  If the dot it upwards, then that matters, too.
I assume one should see the dot when one places it in the socket.

I'm going to bring the whole thing to my local electronics store.
They'll probalby laugh at me, but hey.. there's a first time for
everyone, no??!

Thanks again!