Re: Hot Water Lobster (Hot water circulation system)

It's the same concept a the chillipepper but considerably more expensive.
Quiter is insignificant, it runs for seconds, who cares? I can't see how the
thing would work if it was near the tank, I misssed that at the site, who
cares again anyways... I wouldn't pay more for this one, I'm going for the
chilipepper myself.