Homeautomation (lighting) for Europe and battery powered

Hi

I have been looking at some pages for Z-wave (zensys) product for
Europe (see below)

What I need is to control the lighting of the house using a
control-switch that is battery powered (so I don't need to run wires to
the switch) and that communicates with the lamp-outlet in the roof. The
trick is that I need 230VAC/50Hz operation of the outlet and I need to
find the battery powered switch

Does anyone here have a link to such a product?

Thanks

Klaus

Links:

http://www.smartproducts.us/Zwave.htm