FS: X10 Telephone Responde/Touch Tone Controller - $19.95 delivered.

I have an older X10 Telephone Responder TR-16A that works perfectly but is
missing the swing up cover. I thought I'd post it here for half price before
putting it up for auction. For $19.95 it's yours. Pay me with Paypal
(non-credit card as it's a personal account) and it will go out Priority
Mail same day. I pay the postage!
 Owner's Manual at: http://software.x10.com/pub/manuals/tr16a-om.pdf