Re: Free Multi-Camera Surveillance Software

On 30 Jun 2003 16:00:57 -0700, sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Eagletron Inc.) wrote:

>We have just released our multi-camera support software, called
>CamPanel.
>
>This allows you to monitor and control multiple cameras from a single
>PC in real-time. Like always, the software is free and, when combined
>with our award-winning TrackerPod base, gives you full pan/tilt
>control over several cameras from the same interface. (However, at
>least one TrackerPod is needed to unlock the capture feature).
>
>For more information and to download go to www.trackercam.com
>

>TrackerCam Development
>www.trackercam.com

Your website FAQ says:

------
TrackerCam 4.1 (and higher) not only captures video when
motion occurs, it actually locks on to whatever moved and
follows it with the TrackerPod/PowerPod while capturing.
------

Can you show a video of this feature in action? I'm
interested in seeing how well it works on a moving object.

Thanks in advance