Re: Thermostat recommendations?

OK, this post was very helpful!  Now I'm wondering if I can get some
pros and cons of the different options.  For example, what are the
pros/cons of the HAI vs. the Aprilaire vs. the RCS?

I'm not particularly interested in the one that has a web server
built-in.  Also, I would assume that even if the thermostat can't
control different zones, if I ran everything from my PC that wouldn't
be a problem, since I could program the different zones myself.  Any
more thoughts?

Thanks!
Brad.