Re: Thermostat recommendations?

Well it really depends on what you are hooking up to the thermostat.  If you
are using an HAI Omni system the HAI tstat makes sense.  April Air get the
votes for looking the best, and I dont know much about RCS.

They all can connect to a PC.

The only other concern would be cost.  I think the HAI RC-80 Single stage
thermostat will be the cheapest of the bunch.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html