Re: Simple home automation setup

They also make a pc interface with a free Activehome software.  It can
calulate sunrise and sunset on a daily basis.  You can write a program to
turn the lights on and off based on sunset and 1am.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html