Re: Simple home automation setup

In article <MsednUaXUqKUYF_fRVn-rg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
>They also make a pc interface with a free Activehome software.  It can
>calulate sunrise and sunset on a daily basis.  You can write a program to
>turn the lights on and off based on sunset and 1am.

Hi,

This is kind of what I was thinking of.  I've browsed through the X10.com website, but it's not
that easy to figure out what components work with the software, and what items are needed to get
things to work.  Is there a FAQ somewhere for X10 products?  Also, is X10.com the cheapest/most
reliable source for these products, or are there resellers?  I've checked eBay, and it seems
that there are a lot of X10 products there for much less than the X10 website.

Andy Simms