Re: Soil moisture sensors

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:06:25 +0100, "Keith Rathband" <notreal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message  <d8m6mm$gac$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Marc - I did see the post you mentioned whilst searching through google
>groups - i can't believe that geezer, obviously got out of the wrong side
>of the bed that day.
>
>Thanks again,
>
>Keith.

As I tried to make clear at the time, there weren't many (any?) useful and
affordable alternatives to the Watermark for soil moisture measurement by
DIYers. Davis weather systems  subsequent adoption -- and this thread --
would seem to indicate that this is still true ~5 years later ;-)

Some folks jist reeely reeely wanted to convince themselves that dependable
and meaningful soil moisture measurement is easier than it really is ....

HTH ...  Marc
Marc F Hult