Re: Soil moisture sensors

Thanks Marc and Dave,

The links you provided seem to show everything i need to know.

I'm going to be using the sensor in a lawn irrigation system - do you happen
to know if these sensors can be left in the soil all year round ?

Marc - I did see the post you mentioned whilst searching through google
groups - i can't beleive that geezer, obviously got out of the wrong side of
the bed that day.

Thanks again,

Keith.