Re: Soil moisture sensors

I have some more questions about the interface circuit given,

The circuit shows an LT1761 IES-33 3.3V regulator - this seems to obsolete
with my suppliers, can anyone suggest an alternative.

Also - the circuit shows two 4.7uF ceramic caps, to isolate the sensor from
the circuit. I'm having difficulties finding suitable ceramic cap of this
value - can anyone one suggest an alternative ?

Thanks,

Keith.