Re: Multiple Screens, One Computer

Robert,

I've been a HS user for several years I bought it for 79. Retail. And
had issues that were ignored. 2 major issues that were ignored because
the first fix didn't work. Finally Way2Call works half way decent
although it still cuts people off. I had a 300.00 answering machine
that would constantly lock up the phone line. I'm not trying to bash HS
on this but when comparing customer issues to CharmedQuark they are
lacking.

Almost all the 3rd party script writters are great and offer great
support. I own sereval plugins and happy that HS moved to the system.

I've never seen you post on HS board. As I'm a very frequent poster and
browse way more then this newsgroup.

Do you use HS?

I feel HS has moved towards the installers rather then the users. Can't
say that I blame them though its a business decision. I do understand
it takes too much time to monitor/post on newsgroups and wouldn't
expect them to do so.

I'm eagerly awaiting 2.0 with hopes the rewrite will make everything
function better together.

Brian
http://tech-home.com