Re: 802.11 wireless home security

Dave,

Not trying to argue but how can you break 802 and blue tooth so fast?

I've been trying to crack wep and its taken over a weak because of no
traffic. I only have one laptop (XP) so I can't generate traffic. I
know it would be much better without windows.

I know there are much better people then I but I'm playing around wth
it abit.

Brian
http://tech-home.com