Re: Trapped X10 ghost signals

I also detected this kind of strange behaviour with Smarthome, but in my
case, the noisy device was plugged on the module as "load". More generaly,
load detection on smartome modules is a little bit "tricky" and less
reliable than "old fashioned" X10 module. It seems to be related to the
level of sensing current which is lowest in the case of smarthome.
On the basis of my tests : (more info available on my web page  :
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/TParent/HA/default.htm)
- Smarthome 2000STW (lamp) could only detect filament lamp (halogene
included) load
- Smarthome 2001STW (switch) detect filament, and transformer (electronic or
iron cage), but is not able to detect fluorescent bulb.

Thierry