Busy Weekend with my CM15A

Well, my wife isn't too happy with me but I have a pretty good start on
a CM15A daemon.

I don't know what would be interesting to others, but here's what I
have so far.

1. I converted Neil Cherry's code to C++, I wanted to gain a lot of
understanding and with the slow speed of the CM15A there is no chance
of an application speed problem.
2. It can send general commands
3. It can interpret codes coming back from the PLC
4. It can mostly interpret codes coming back from RF
5. I generalized commands and put the interpretation into a single
CM15A class ( replacing this 1 class could make this usable for other
PLCs)

I'm trying to do some overall testing and finishing touches.

Later,
  -- Paul