Re: New HA product development

"Brett Griffin" <brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5pCdnfzknLWbnSjfRVn-qg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I am looking to take an idea I have had for several years and work on
> bringing it to the market.
>
> I am looking for someone who can develop a small hardware/firmware device.
> You will need knowlegde of devloping ethernet firmware application,
> electronic circuitry design, and other knowledge skills.  Contacts and
> knowledge in manufacturing from design, and packaging is a plus.
>
> If you or someone you know is interested please contact me throught the
> contact form on my website below.
>
> You will need to sign a Non Compete agreement and a Non Disclosure
agreement
> prior to getting details of the project.  There is no pay up front but you
> will be given royalties from the sale of the product.  You must be a US
> citizen, and have a resume for submittal.
>
> College, and Vocational students may apply, but must have a base knowledge
> to complete the project over the summer.
>
> --
> Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Ooh! ooh! ooh! <hand waving in air> Pick me! Pick me!

I'll do it for a small fixed fee, a percentage of sales, and a percentage of
profits (all negotiable).

And expenses, of course...

I think I'll need a new laptop to pursue this properly...

And a B-size printer...

Plus I don't know that much about ethernet interface, so I may need to take
a couple of courses...