New Robotic Forums Online! (robomower and other household products)

I'd like to extend my welcome to you all to join the new Robotic Forums
at:

http://forums.robomower.biz

This open forum is not only for FR Robomower owners and fans, but is
open for all people with interest of any robotic product and/or brand.
Feel free to register and post... you're welcomed!