Re: 2-Way Lamp module status?

IIRC, the only (X-10 made) lamp module that responds to STATUS REQUEST is
the LM14A. I'm not sure whether its response reflects the state of the load
(I don't think it does.) but you can also configure it to report its on/off
state using extended commands. The documentation implies this reflects the
true state of the load but I haven't checked that specifically. I don't
recall that it tells you the level.

You can find the documentation (in human readable form) at...

     http://www.mbx-usa.com/xtc798.txt