Re: Need to very good booster X10 signal on both phases?

Boosting is not gpoing to help you.

Boosting is meant for when you have weak signal strength (less than 1volt)
to re-amplify it back to 5 volts at your circuit breaker panel.  If you have
something emiiting noise that is at 6 volts, Boosting is not got to fix your
problems.  Putting more than one booster in a home is actually not good.
They will actually mess up the signal and cancel each other out.

You need to find the noise source and put a filter on it.  Sorry to be the
bearer of bad news, but that is the answer.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html