Re: CM15A with Linux

See homeauto dot usandthem dot com.

I have an (old) sample app there that runs on linux, using libusb to talk to
the cm15a.  Also, much of the protocol is documented.

My full blown app was originally written for 1-wire and includes a full
scripting language and has been running in "production" for months - with
close to 100 configured events

It doesn't allow downloading events to the cm15a, but will try to make sense
of events that were download by AHP.