Re: DoorBell Fon and VOIP linksys adapters - can they co-exist?

If you put the linksys ahead of the doorbell unit it should be fine.  At in,
connect it into the 'incoming phone line' jack of the doorbell fon unit.
That way anything the doorbellfon needs to 'send' to the handsets won't go
to the linksys.

I'd wonder if there's anything the handsets need to send to the linksys that
the doorbellfon might interfere with?  Catching the 'hook flash' is one,
what else does it need?