Re: Home Automation

Hi George
I live in a little shack in Seaford and i  have
retrofitted CBUS into it (im a sparkie)....I use a Home automation
controller called Homevision which controls  my lighting  my tv,s etc
via IR  and soon will integrate it with my alarm panel ..But it can do
lots of things very powerful and easy to program..

The Caddx alarm panels nx 8  etc sold in Oz by DAS (Direct alarm
supplies) can be connected serially to Homevision and Homevision has a
security Menu.....

Have a look at the Links for further info....

Digihouse is the Australian Distributor of Homevision
http://www.digihouse.com.au/

This is my site  , i have designed some addon devices for Homevision
http://www.armaghelectrical.com.au/

If interested in getting audio/video  between two locations using cat5
have a look here...
http://www.kat5.tv/index1.html

HTH
Frank