Re: 3 broken WS12As?

well, that may be true, but I did have the switchlinc relay located
where at least one of these switches is now located and it worked
fine....   I also have trouble believing the signal is ok until i send
a different signal, and then suddenly it's no good...  to me that
really indicates something is broken about the WS12As receiving
circuitry, but I know this isn't a perfect science.

I do have a couple PCs running, i'll try shutting things down and see
if i can't notice a difference in behavior, but i think i'm just gonna
have to bite the bullet and get the switchlincs.