Re: 3 broken WS12As?

If a problem affects all three switches at once I'd probably suspect the
transceiver since it's a common operational link.  Far more likely than
getting 3 bum switches, I would think.

Next time it happens, trying unplugging and replugging the transceiver  to
see if that action clears the problem as well.  Which make(s) and model(s)
transceiver are you using? Sounds like a variation on the endless DIM
problem, but that's just a guess.  This is another situation where a meter
makes all the difference in diagnosing the problem.

--
Bobby G.