Re: Insteon - watch out for RF interference

"Mark Thomas" <mrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>What's the difference between "Insteon PLC signals" and X10 signals?

I haven't found any detailed documentation of the protocol. I presume you
would get it with the SDK but the agreement for that seemed to violate the
13th Amendment's prohibition of involuntary servitude (They can block you
from selling your developed Insteon device if they wish.) so I opted not to
get the SDK.