Re: Software feature set for automation

L. M. Rappaport <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>A bit too cryptic for me.  STFW means, I assume, "search the f- web",
>but I don't see any open source project for either the X server or
>other variant of linux...   Have you got a URL?  I'd love to be wrong!

     http://www.xapautomation.org/index.php
     http://wiki.xapautomation.org/tiki-index.php?page=XapLinux

I've looked at it now and then over the past few years. So far I think it
belies the old adage "where there's smoke there's fire". It's been developed
mostly in the UK and seems to support devices that are more in use there
like the unbelievably over-priced RedRat.