ACNC Doorbell FON Question

My email is dalabas@xxxxxxxxxxx

-------------------------------------
I recently purchased a home that has the DoorBell Fon system installed in
it.  The previous owners had Comcast Cable for their internet provider, I
am trying to install Verizon DSL.  Eventhough I have filters on all my
telephones, I am still getting feedback in the line.  Could the DoorBell
Fon be causing an issue?  How can I filter the DSL signal from the
DoorBell Fon?

Thanx
Scott

http://www.cabling-design.com/forums
comp.home.automation - 5221 messages and counting!