Re: Switches and Protocals, Compared

Personally in 5 years with I have never seen this.

I use the following soft programming switches:
Leviton HCM06 (600 Watt)
Simply Automated 1130W (1000 Watt)

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html